New crossing notification

Hi Folks
I know that there was a discussion as to whether a change of type (pelican to puffin) required going through the notification process. My question would be, do you have to notify if you are adding a crossing to an arm of a junction. We would notify with a mid-block crossing but haven't previously when it's part of an existing signal junction. What does the panel think?


Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to the forum

Please sign in or register. You don't need to be an IHE member to take part.